Your On-Call Consultant (OCC)


By now you’ve gotten to know me a bit and seen how passionate I am about helping others achieve their business goals through social media marketing. My work as a professional, and as a mentor, has always focused on providing expert guidance to individuals and companies looking to move to the next level of production and profitability.

For decades I’ve consulted companies large and small on how to achieve marketing success. I’d really like to work with you, too, to help you achieve your marketing and business development goals.

Want to invest in your business’s future? Choose me to become your social media marketing consultant. Think of it as me becoming a part of your company for as little or long as you like.

As your consultant, I will develop customized plans of action focused on your specific needs. Fees for my services are based on the scope of activities and my personal involvement—and I am surprisingly affordable. Plus you’ll be joining a very select group, as I work with only a limited number of active clients at a time so that my focus is on them and only them.

It’s easy to get started. Click on the Social Media Marketing Interested List and add your name to my Interested List. I will contact you to explore where I personally may be able to assist you.

I can’t wait to hear from you. Social media marketing success awaits.

Sincerely,

Bill Sferro
Social Media Marketing

   
Text  LIKE MentorSocialMedia to 32665

No comments:

Post a Comment